Stafford Show 2011 17th-18th Sept

philshelton

Stafford show 17th 18th September 2011 10am till 4.30 pm both days Bingley Hall, Weston Road, Stafford, ST18 0BD

admission £10 adults/teens, children under 12 free. That's about all I can tell you at the moment as the web link given (link) is out of date by 12 months.

Guest chris brown

Why dont I find that strange? What I do find strange is that he found someone who was delighted with the show.

We were delighted to receive feedback which confirmed that we had fulfilled this promise. The smiles on the day spoke for themselves and contributed to an atmosphere that left people with the feeling that it was “the best kit car show for ages - just like the good ole days” - High praise indeed

Come off it Dan if it hadn't been for RHOCaR and one or two others you wouldn't have had a show.

Guest MarkB

well me, Emma and the 2 mini me's will be attending for the first time ever, after reading numerous posts on numerous club sites, i am expecting the show to be rubbish... not a problem... its the evening socializing im looking forward to :drinks: :friends: :friends:

well me, Emma and the 2 mini me's will be attending for the first time ever, after reading numerous posts on numerous club sites, i am expecting the show to be rubbish... not a problem... its the evening socializing im looking forward to :drinks: :friends: :friends:

just remember to check your nuts and tighten them before you leave probley best leave that up to emma to do :rofl: i will be there, other half might come if i can drag her away from her horses :crazy:

and make sure emma brings her rain coat or at least wears a white t shirt this time spiteful.gif

Guest MarkB

and make sure emma brings her rain coat or at least wears a white t shirt this time spiteful.gif

Im with the white t-shirt..... which bugger has been messing with my sig under my picture :diablo:

To those that are unsure of attending a poor show dont look at it as a show look at it as a camp and club social. Those that went last year will know what i mean, those that did not just turn up with tent beer and food and enjoy

To those that are unsure of attending a poor show dont look at it as a show look at it as a camp and club social. Those that went last year will know what i mean, those that did not just turn up with tent beer and food and enjoy

+1 for the above

Even if its raining, load the tent in the tin top and come along.... the RHOCaR social scene is second to none.

Just hope the Coventry massif find some lead free painted timber this year.... :excl:

Too true.. i find the Stafford one has the best drinky social scene of all the shows.