South Yorkshire Areaish Meet July

Grim

Don't suppose anyone coming along on Wednesday has a spare halogen headlamp...? :help:

I lost mine rather embarrasingly after passing a VW Toerag on Snake pass today. :rolleyes: It fell out the chrome case and the Toerag proceeded to run over it...FUBAR... :aggressive:

If anyone has one spare let me know ASAP.

:friends: :drinks:

Guest MarkB

ny body have the address for the meet

Fox House Vintage Inn, Innkeeper's Lodge Sheffield, Longshaw, Hathersage Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

S11 7TY

Guest jasonmorris

Terry, I have two chrome halogen lamps sitting in my garage. They are off my old series 2 and I don't need them. So they're all yours mate.

Jason

Fox House Vintage Inn, Innkeeper's Lodge Sheffield, Longshaw, Hathersage Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

S11 7TY

Not that I will be joining you, but I used to live in Bradway (in fact I was born there) so perhaps one day I can tie up a nostalgia visit to my old stomping ground with an area meeting. Won't be this year though, I have to finish building the car first! :D

Terry, I have two chrome halogen lamps sitting in my garage. They are off my old series 2 and I don't need them. So they're all yours mate.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks. I have ordered one but might not be available for a few days. If you are going along to the meet any chance of bringing them with you....beer token awaits :drinks: :drinks: