Stafford ?

Guest gazza1591

as a show its ok to poor as a club meet its fantastic and the best crack of the year

Agreed.

Dont quite know what it is about Stafford but its the best RHOCAR ssip up and laugh out of all the shows which makes it my personal favourite.

Wrap up warm though it does get cold after dark. As usual though we have a fire and have ordered loads of good old fashioned lead painted wood spiteful.gifspiteful.gifspiteful.gifspiteful.gif

I'm only going to be able to come on the Sunday this year, wifey is away Fri / Sat :cray: (Tears are for not camping, nothing to do with the wife ;) )

:cray: :cray: :fool: :fool: :cray: :cray:

I'm only going to be able to come on the Sunday this year, wifey is away Fri / Sat :cray: (Tears are for not camping, nothing to do with the wife ;) )

now we know who realy wheres the trousers in ur house nick :rofl:

i will be there camping :drinks:

There`ll be a few hungry Hoodies around either way without "the kitchen" drinks.gif Mind you if the weathers good it`ll be a nice ride out, thats if you dont go the boring as hell A50 route.... Mind numbing

Andi

whats the score with Stafford? when are the S.yorks mob going down.. times etc, we will be taking the hood and the mini bus (if its available) i think we will be going to dans first coz one can of lager and his boot will be full :friends: :friends:

Dont know whats going on yet ????? do people want to gather here as a set off point?

I reckon thats a good idea, just remember to padlock the wine rack just incase Emma see's it :help:

hi

Read their article of self praise about last years show must have been

one we all missed. :rolleyes:

I emailed them to ask if kit car drivers got in for free , this is the reply,

The entrance to the grounds is free, camping is free and use of the toilets and shower facilities are free to everyone. The Bingley Hall is £10.00 for all adults & teens, under 12 get in for free, if you buy any of our guides or 3 issues you get a ticket to get into Bingley Hall, hope that all makes sense? If you have any other questions please get in touch,

£10 for a cr*p show is a waste of money.

w ould sooner stay at home and give a tenner to charity.

swan