A Project....

steve_wilson

hi all

my brother has just started shifts and gets about 5 days off at a time. he finds himself wasting the time away (his words) :crazy:

he's after a bit of a project, nothing too major.

something like a motorbike in need of some attention or an old mx5 needing some tlc, as long as it's on the cheap he's up for it :) then maybe get a summers use out of it and garage/tinker over winter

he says he just needs something to keep him busy during the days off!

does anyone have any such thing they wouldnt mind letting go?

beer tokens waiting of course

• 2 months later...
Guest pfc_huds0n

I have an unstarted RH 2B. It is a complete kit, the only thing missing is the fuel filler pipe. The year was a 2005 I belive. I am looking to get £1100.00 for it but as a non Rhocar memberI am unable to post in the for sale bit. Basicly I am after a quick sale. It is on a set of stock sierra wheels at the moment and could be moved with a spectical trailer. There is a 2000 carb engine with it and a gearbox as well. I dont want mess about with EBay etc. Mail me or PM me

Regards

I have an unstarted RH 2B. It is a complete kit, the only thing missing is the fuel filler pipe. The year was a 2005 I belive. I am looking to get £1100.00 for it but as a non Rhocar memberI am unable to post in the for sale bit. Basicly I am after a quick sale. It is on a set of stock sierra wheels at the moment and could be moved with a spectical trailer. There is a 2000 carb engine with it and a gearbox as well. I dont want mess about with EBay etc. Mail me or PM me

Regards

well Join then you can post in for sale its only £15 would think that is less than ebay fees