A Bit Bland

Guest gdc

hi guys and gals to be correct theses days have we not noticed that posting is so bland .

we are not chatting like we used to do , just posting .

its getting boring . and you know whats comming ..

rhocar was a vibrant comunity but now is silent or at worse ,being correct .

is it me ?

or is it something else .

graham

Having a verbal pop with some-one face to face is easily corrected/forgotten --- printed on this forum if it gets past banter level it can be the start of printed war; so best avoided. We can all enjoy banter, I certainly don't want to give or recieve offensive posts,so these if they must be said need to be made in a private message to the intended recipient. Do your printed fighting in private,then the wrong side has a chance of retracting instead of standing his ground no matter what.

hi guys and gals to be correct theses days have we not noticed that posting is so bland .

we are not chatting like we used to do , just posting .

its getting boring . and you know whats comming ..

rhocar was a vibrant comunity but now is silent or at worse ,being correct .

is it me ?

or is it something else .

graham

you must have missed nick's mankini photos then! I think everyone on the forum is still in shock!

edited....the world is still in shock!!!

good banter can only be had between good freinds ie s.yorks crew as no matter what is typed on here we all know its true intent where as the outside looking in could very easy misunderstand, its then it all gets nasty .... and people get upset

Yes, fully agree.... Well said fatty. ;)

Guest Kennedy48

I use this forum for info and to find events. I use my friends to have a laugh. I'd rather drive and have fun than be bothered if the information isn't exciting

Guest Brain Sell

Please Moderaters BLOCK this asap

i agree very boring..... come on, enough is enough

Regardless of who it was, I still recon it was a waste of space; first post funny & after that less so.

why is anybody replying to this topic just *bleep* him off as a total timewaster

+1 to my own post

total waste of space

Guest dinger

Please Moderaters BLOCK this asap

i agree very boring..... come on, enough is enough

Regardless of who it was, I still recon it was a waste of space; first post funny & after that less so.

why is anybody replying to this topic just *bleep* him off as a total timewaster

+1 to my own post

total waste of space

Here we go again!

And who said it was Bland!

Guest jetskijase

iam with rich, we're all still in shock from the cross dressing fairy in a mankini!!! :bad: :bad: :bad:

anyway, its supposed to be quite on here in summer as we should all be on run outs having a laugh!!