Carfest

Grizzly

Would love to as last years event was brill, but me and the mrs will be away. Probably a good idea if enough people get tickets to see if the cars could be part of the show as many other clubs did last year Austin, Morris, Minis etc, all good solid BL cars.............

Yes it 115 weekend camping... Really is a fab weekend lots more the just cars...... Tried to get a stand last year but wasn't successful. But the clubs were limited to 6-7 cars each.

But it lands in my summer hols so can't make it either and both dog sitters on there hols too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

not just cars, full festival too, i would go , but just not available at dates for either north or south, look at the prices for the cholmondely padgent of power and goodwoods events,

all very expensive but great events

Mitc

Got my camping tickets for Carfest South, hopefully work won't send me anywhere exotic and I shall be having a kick ass weekend of petrol heading and loud music! Anyone else heading to

Laverstoke Park?

Sharky

Guest peter2b2002

only heard about it yesterday shame as it's only just up the road from me

ps, if any one wants some where to camp i have a side paddock that you could use

peter2b

Guest Dave Skirrow

Mitch, what makes you say they will release more? I know they did last year but I assumed it was because they underestimated demand. Or is it normal practice these days to release more at a second date? I hope you are right though, eBay prices are already £400ish for a family ticket.

peter2b - might take you up on that if we can't get a camping ticket!

because last year, i couldnt get family pass, and ended up with day pass's, then they announced more and i managed to get weekend pass, but the day pass's went to simon, at bargain price because the swines were still selling tickets right up to the week before and the ebay scammers couldnt give them away,

which is excellent news against the feckers who buy them just to sell on and make |£££.

maybe its just the way the event is done, trickle feed and keep the punters wanting more, certainly keeps it current ,

i had some goodwood FOS tickets we couldnt use but sold them to a memebr at cost, rather than fleabay and charge |£££ i was just glad they went and were used .

mitch

• Like 1