Cam Kit

Guest craig38

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mower man

Try Newman cams not the cheapest but their fast road cam should suit you mower man ,am at present fitting one to my 2.1 with a Peter Burgess head :crazy:

Guest craig38

Hi mower man man just fitted a bp285 ported inj head pully 60 tho off head just this second got it started sounds really liveley but taperty any ideas? also got a couple of heads 4 sale 1is inj and 1not has been ported cheers

Guest mower man

Idea of price on the ported head?

Get in touch with Peter Burgess at P Burgess in Alfreton prices depend on what you want /need but are competetive my head was not an injhead but I believe is equiv or better matched chamber reshaped valves ,ported , 3 angle seats and bronze guides etc machined to give 10.5 ish comp ,hope to have it up and running next week mower man :crazy: :clapping:

Suppose its wrong 2 sell on this forum 07852978633

Not at all, just need an idea of price you want.

Get in touch with Peter Burgess at P Burgess in Alfreton prices depend on what you want /need but are competetive my head was not an injhead but I believe is equiv or better matched chamber reshaped valves ,ported , 3 angle seats and bronze guides etc machined to give 10.5 ish comp ,hope to have it up and running next week mower man :crazy: :clapping:

Thanks mick, will give him a call.