How To Fix A New Ferrari

Guest Colin

Guest Colin

Friend of mine has just bought a top of the range Ferrari Spider 458. £252.000 plus, with all the bells and whistles,ordered two years ago,delivered yesterday,he went to see it before delivery just to make sure it was up to the spec he ordered, went over it with a fine tooth comb and noticed that on the drivers door side,that the top edge of the door at the handle side did not match up with the body line and was about 2mm lower,so mentioned it to salesman who said he will sort it, few ticks later a man arrived in his Ferrari boiler suit and baseball cap,carrying a block of wood and a hammer, he gave the locking device on the door pillar a couple of belts using wood and hammer, tried it once but fixed it on second attempt,then told my mate this happens now and again,who by now was gob smacked and had a few words but nothing changed,I had to laugh when he told me what they gave him for free,two brollies ,mug and a baseball cap.

Colin