So Close!

Guest lewthepoo

Guest lewthepoo

So after 10 years of excuses I have just the brakes to bleed & some wiring to finish.

My problem is the wiring. The indicator stalks I can't get working at all, have tried wiring them up as per loom but no joy. Also, the battery drains very quickly when trying to start.

I've just about reached the end of my tether with it and my dad wants his garage back...is there anyone out there that can help me please?

I have a vicky green loom with 1800 sierra.

Quite happy to pay for someone to finish the wiring, would love to finally complete it.

Hi,

Dan E did mine and did a good job of it, it's a hundred times better than it was before and the cost was a lot less than if it had been a garage. I realise now that should have been the first job I should have got done when I bought the car as so much time was wasted chasing wirilng gremlins that would go and then reappear. There comes a time when you should admit defeat and pay an expert to do the job, thats my opinion anyway. Dan lives a couple of hours plus away from me but the trips were well worth it.

Kevin

• Like 1