Spare Wheel On Back Or In Back?!

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Hi all

I currently have my spare wheel on my s7 mounted on the back of the car, it makes sense in terms of space but I have been toying with the idea of moving it into the back of the car as I think the back of the car would look better, has anybody got an s7 with no spare on the back which I could see a picture of? Or any comments or opinions on the subject would be greatly appreciated

Dan

Having seen the photos I have decided to follow suit and remove the spare from my exmo--- I do like the look and a plus point is that the spare wheel carrier was pressing against the tank and would have eventually worn through, so a job very well done. Now to make sure I have breakdown cover.!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Having seen the results of your endeavours I have decided to bare my rear too. I am very pleased with the result, it makes the car look a bit more modern and tidy. Shame about the marks the spare left on the stainless back though. Think of all the weight loss too!