Rhocar In Normandy 2013 - Video

David S

Guest Jameslark

Excellent video particularly if it 's a first go. France is a fantastic place to take a kit, the roads are great compared to ours and the French love the cars. The courtesy I have been shown at junctions is amazing!!

Guest Ian & Carole

Having sat and watched that I am even more saddened that we couldn't make the trip this year.

We have been over the water three times and it never ceased to amaze us how well received the cars are, always surrounded by folk old and young but never any touching or malice.

Like you say the roads are wonderful .:-(

Guest peter2b2002

totally gutted I couldn't make it but watching your brilliant video makes things easier, could you slow the end titles down a bit my old eyes can't keep up

peter2b

Fantastic video David, I think you've really captured the feeling of the trip. I like the bit as we enter L'Orangerie early on with the driveway, gates and grounds making the place look stunning. Great effort at editing for a first attempt.

• Like 1

Guest chris brown

Fantastic David you have made the trip look as good as it really was which isnt easy. I also liked your drive through the gates and up to the l'Orangerie. Also liked the overtaking bit even if it did confuse me at the time being rear gunner in a tintop.

• 2 weeks later...

Like the video, with a poignant shot to highlight the true cost of our freedom.

Maybe an idea for the committee to consider running this video to support the RHOCaR compilation video at future shows, if possible. With David S's permission of course.

Just a suggestion

Like the video, with a poignant shot to highlight the true cost of our freedom.

Maybe an idea for the committee to consider running this video to support the RHOCaR compilation video at future shows, if possible. With David S's permission of course.

Just a suggestion

Permission granted. I am more than happy for it to be used to help promote the club :)