Give The Dog A Bone!

richardm6994

Well this is an interesting one....

Claire took our dog honey for the usual walk...which includes a lap of the cemetery. Whilst in the cemetery, honey picks up a large lump of wood and brings it home with her.

When Claire got home, she went to chuck the lump of wood in the bin......and yep, you've guessed it! It's a bone! And further more it's a bl00dy big bone that smells funny and looks just like a human hip bone!

When I get home and have a look....im no expert but from all the pictures I've seen of the human skeleton it looks like a big lump of pelvis....So what do you do?!? You can't just throw it away if it is human can you?!? I'm sure there are laws about disposal of remains and all that!! Just imagine the sh1t if someone finds that in your wheelie bin!!!!

So we decided to dial the non emergency police number who are sending csi over in the morning. They've already been in contact with the cemetery!

All I can say....it could only happen to us!

Been learning all about Burke and hare here in Edinburgh today. The murduring body snatchers may have returned lol

with that comment you must be in Edinburgh Mitch on holiday cant seem to remember you applying for a visa lol. Im in Edinburgh all weekend myself

Csi have been and gone.

"It's definitely something of interest"

"Without doubt, this needs looking into further, especially given where your dog found it"

And more worryingly..........

"It looks as though it's been sawn off at one end"

The stinking bone has now been taken away for test.

• 2 weeks later...

you know when you think to yourself....."for *bleep* sake...SERIOUSLY!!...AGAIN??!!"

Just had a call from claire....Honey has found another bone in the grave yard.....this time a peice of spine!

fortuantley, when Claire rang the police to report this peice, she was told that the first peice was from a cow's pelvis...so this second peice is more than likely cow as well and to just throw it away.

well at least we was sort of right when we said it looked like a hip bone!!