Slow Cranking (2)

Guest Gargoil

Guest Gargoil

the club bought one which is in my possession if you want to borrow it.

Thanks Andrew, I might just do that, but for now I will get the earthing sorted. Are you far in to Sheffield or on the outskirts?

Ah just looked on the members map, looks like a nice little drive to your area.

Guest Gargoil

if you need any earth leads making, i have the gear to do this.... would just need lengths needed and hole size of the lugs required

Thanks very much Dave, but I have ordered what I need from the tinternet. I think me and Demon Tweeks are going to get to know each other, quite well.

:rofl:

Guest Gargoil

Gargoil, try and get in the habit of asking on here 1st prior to purchasing kit parts.

It's a goldmine of info and peeps who make things. :)

Yup, learning that one................

Guest Gargoil

Thanks Guys. I haven't been able to test it in colder weather (8 degrees today) however, it would seem replacing and moving the earthing cables has had the desired effect. The engine is turning over much better and starting has been easier, as a result.

It still isn't perfect but it's good enough for me to see how it fairs for a while.

So thanks again, for everyones input and if this result helps anyone else with the same problem, so much the better.