4 Branch Exhaust Manifold

lockyer89

Morning!!

I'm in the middle of piecing together a new heart for my 2b. I've already bought a fully rebuilt 2.0 Pinto to replace the 20 block that's currently in mine, will be arriving tomorrow. Also purchased some twin 45 webers that i'm expecting next week.

I've started to look at exhaust manifolds, and a 4 branch, twisted and bent to the right shape don't come round too often! But, i have found one :clapping:before i go ahead with it, i just wondered out of curiosity how much people have spent on theirs, second hand or new? Also any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. It's a stainless 4 into 1 system, looks to be in good condition and fit straight in without any modification - so it's a no brainer really!

Once i have stripped it down, I will have a completely standard 20 block engine (runs perfectly) , zx6r carbs and exhaust for sale. Any ideas on prices i could expect?

Thanks!! :drinks:

2.0 Pinto engine complete - £100 probably if it's a complete runner with no history of a rebuild.

Bike carbs and manifold - £150 max

Exhaust - next to nothing assuming it's a standard cast manifold.

One question though - why the swap from bike carbs to webers given that the bike carbs generally offer better driveability. Personally I'd be sticking the bike carbs on the new engine and flogging all the old stuff off to the retro Ford boys.

I have a second hand 4 branch exhaust manifold up for grabs for a 2B in stainless local to you.

Already has the exhaust wrap on it. looking around about the £100 mark but open to a very near offer

PM me if you're interested