Thanx Not!

philshelton

Bloody hell Phill, like everyone has said before, thank God Danielle is ok.

It's good to see that you want her driving again soon, but just be wary of delayed shock and make sure Danielle is ready herself to drive again.

D!ck head drivers should be removed from the gene pool, and those that just drove by should be made to understand the consequences of doing nothing or ignoring, but that is just my opinion.

Thankfully there are still decent Human Beings out there who care

Glad she's ok, can combine paracetamol or co-codamol with ibuprofen for aches and pains if she needs to.

Modern cars are designed to crumple to absorb the impact. Many crashes look terrible and the occupants walk away, safety has moved on so much.

Sucessive governments are only interested in reducing speed, this will not do anything for bad drivers.

Personally I'd like to see a reassessment every few years or make something like IAM with reassessements given greater incentives.

Still, morons keep me in work so I shouldn't complain, but they take innocent people out with them.

D