Inaugural Lincolnshire Area Meeting - 9th March

alanrichey

What! Not make it ?

You've just spent a fortune on tax for a whole year, the car has been in hibernation for the last 6 months, you've done loads of mods that need testing and the forecast is the best it could be!!!!

You are going to need a special note from the highest authority to get out of this.

See you Sunday!

Guest streetsy

I have to work in the morning so don't think ill be able to make 12.00 I'm afraid, hopefully I will be done with work in time enough to make it over though.

Guest mower man

Just got home from the above ,what a great meet new faces ,faces to put to names good food and what about the weather? thanks every one for great time mower man :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :crazy:

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it such a success, Ruth and I enjoyed meeting you all.

We finished up with 30 attendees (I think), including 10 wives, and even though quite a few of you still have your cars SORNd we still filled the car park with 8 Hoods, a Zero and 2 Sprites (did I miss any ?). The staff were very impressed.

I would take credit for the weather, but ............... :)

clubmeet1.jpg

clubmeet2.jpg

clubmeet4.jpg

clubmeet7.jpg