Breakfast Runout

Tazzzzman1

Well we actually managed to do a great run out this morning...

Keith, Dan, Simon and myself. Rob had problems with his nuts so couldn't make it and Femi was to ashamed of turning up in his hairdressers car :rofl: :rofl:

Met everyone at 9.00 on top of Winnat pass after driving through heavy rain and road rivers to geth there. Weather took a turn for the worse up there and started to rain. Travelled through Castleton, onto Ladybower. Stopped for an obligatory bacon buttie, Then it got even wetter whilst parked up...Thank god for the 1/2 roof as it kept the seat dry when stationary.

Then roof back off a good run through Glossop, took the back roads over the tops to Holmfirth. Weather brightened up a bit so Stopped off for a Icecream at Penistone then across the tops around Barnsley and back home.

Great drive out on some cracking roads, no breakdowns, just a tad damp.....Just need to get the car nice and clean and polished now :acute:

I'm sure Dan will add some piccies later :db:

Think I need to get a new silencer as the car is a little loud and I will be deaf by the time I come back from Scotland. Been looking at a few tonight, from the one on CBS, Paul Gooderham and MK. Undecided as to which one to go for.

Any suggestions, recommendations greatly appreciated :)

Guest alfaGTA

Was a great run out yesterday and despite the rain it didn't dampen our spirits (although I wish Femi could have made it along as we could have used his hair dryer to dry my seats again :drinks: ).

So far 150 odd miles and no issues with the zetec conversion.