Caught In The Rain .....

Pellis

Hi All,

We were out for a spin in the 2b on Sunday when all of a sudden down came the rain. Luckily I had an old brolly in the back. Here's a pic as we couldn't stop laughing. Has anyone else been caught out ?

Paul

post-11251-0-59460300-1402936045_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest mower man

To right I have ,last Tuesday on A1 in notts no laughing matter ,unwanted/planned journey off road , recovery £ 500 of wheels and tyres [ cannot match orig wheels so buying a new set ] HoHum :bad: :80: :crazy: mower man

I got caught in a heavy shower on a duel carriage.....no roof, no doors, no windscreen, no helmat....only goggles......rain drops feel like little bullets hitting your face when travelling at 70mph (and they still hurt right down to 45mph!!!)

Edited by steamer

I got caught in a heavy shower on a duel carriage.....no roof, no doors, no windscreen, no helmat....only goggles......rain drops feel like little bullets hitting your face when travelling at 70mph (and they still hurt right down to 45mph!!!)

Ha, I had a similar experience when driving for my 1st Stoneleigh show. Got caught in the rain with roof off.

Mostly dry as moving forwards meant the rain went overhead.

However... It then had hail with the rain. THAT did NOT go over my head and really hurt :)

Fortunately, there was a garage forecourt in Derby with a nice roof ... :)

Simon.

On return from SVA got caught in proper downpour. my dad and me were soaked. Had a windscreen and wipers but the rain was going around and misting the inside of the screen.

The standing water was going everywhere. The front wheel was pushing water down the side to hit the exhaust and up into me!

Was awesome fun though and will never forget it.

Been caught out a few times. normally just smile.

Built sidescreens this year and was amazed at how well they worked. At 50mph in heavy rain (wipers on normal) i wasn't getting wet at all. Crossed the severn bridge which always has very strong winds and still hardly a drop on us.

all part of the fun

Guest mower man

A little more on my wetting , have had to replace all tyres and wheels :bad: :aggressive: all4 wheels on the road where bent and front tiyres bulged and rear had split side walls just over 500 notes :80: , couldnot match wheels so had to buy 5 mick :crazy: