It's A Pass!

Guest aidankinnell

Guest aidankinnell

After nearly 3 years, 1 baby and a workshop move I'm pleased to say that yesterday GBS got my beloved Zero through the IVA.

After building with absolute commitment for the first 2 years I must admit other priorities meant I got distracted. An IVA fail in September 13 and not enough time to resolve before the retest, I decided to pack the car off to GBS so they could do their work. A list of bits to fix and a new camshaft, I have an IVA passed car. Not the cheapest method but clearly effective.

Now I just need to get the car back whilst GBS sort out the registration paperwork.

A big thank you to Simon at GBS for all the hours he has put in over the last week or so. Also a thank you to those on the site that have contributed to my posts, build etc.

Aidan

Aidan, congratulations. As you say not the cheapest route, but one that works and it is what I did as well. What Simon doesn't know about getting through the IVA test isn't worth knowing.

Edited by David S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aidankinnell

Got my car back today courtesy of Paul Bowden and his covered trailer. Just waiting on the DVLA and then I can enjoy what's left of the summer.

post-4259-0-32534000-1408398052_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aidan