Twin Dcoe/dhla Inlet Manifold

rthomas69

Get the shortest one you can to allow you to fit the longest trumpets possible

without having to cut the bonnet about.

You just have to be patient on EBAY.

Rally design have them new for £82 (IIRC +VAT)

which looks cheaper than Burton or demon tweeks?

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=10648

Edited by Bob Tucker

I did see that as one of the cheapest, also Peter Lloyd Rallying has a similar price but with o-rings & studs included so I guess that's about the bottom price really. I don't want to cut the bonnet (don't like the filters/trumpets showing out the side), but because of the spec of engine I have (ex race engine with a very lump cam etc with a high rev range) a longer manifold would be better to bring the torque curve down a bit.

Just a polite message to say I've edited this topic to bring it in line with the forum rules, in particular 12.7;

12. For Sale/Wanted Adverts:

12.1 Only fully paid up RHOCAR members can post For Sale and Wanted adverts. As such non members cannot create a new topic in the For Sale section.

12.7 Any non member posting a For Sale or Wanted advert will have the post removed. A PM may be sent explaining why the post was removed. This includes wanted adverts buried in other topics.

I did see that as one of the cheapest, also Peter Lloyd Rallying has a similar price but with o-rings & studs included so I guess that's about the bottom price really. I don't want to cut the bonnet (don't like the filters/trumpets showing out the side), but because of the spec of engine I have (ex race engine with a very lump cam etc with a high rev range) a longer manifold would be better to bring the torque curve down a bit.

Long trumpets will do that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...