How Often Do You Use Yours

Guest Bobbers

Guest Bobbers

since the weather has been good I now make any excuse to go out in my s7 , I bet I go out in it four times a week ,I think I'm just addicted to the noise and wind in the hair driving experience it's ace . Only downside is that it's costing me a fortune in fuel ,must only do around 18 mpg but when driving is that much fun who cares 😎 Tommorow it's lea gate car meet not sure if any kit cars go .last time I went was around 24 years ago when I had my 5.7 v8 camaro (pre marriage )

There is never a down side to driving these cars. Especially when it comes down to fuel the harder you go the quicker you use it. All the joy of driving it... If your going to cry about the fuel get rid lol

Guest 2b cruising

since the weather has been good I now make any excuse to go out in my s7 , I bet I go out in it four times a week ,I think I'm just addicted to the noise and wind in the hair driving experience it's ace . Only downside is that it's costing me a fortune in fuel ,must only do around 18 mpg but when driving is that much fun who cares 😎 Tommorow it's lea gate car meet not sure if any kit cars go .last time I went was around 24 years ago when I had my 5.7 v8 camaro (pre marriage )

same as me. I use it whenever I can.

What engine and fuelling have you got.

Mines 2 lt dohc. I know they are not that fast but I am always heavy on the throttle at every opportunity.

I am averaging around the 30 mpg.

Hopefully next year will have my 2lt LET engine to play with.

I know at around 240/260 bhp, my figures will be more like yours. ( if I dare of course ).

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest Mark Anyon

use mine any chance i get even move the other cars off the drive to get the 2b out the garage just to go tesco and back not even a mile round trip but worth it

get about 100 miles to £20

Guest Howtightpet

Mine is like a yo yo out in it. Think of a upgrade. Great. Out in it again I could do this Great

The trouble is that list never gets smaller but very happy with the way it works when out on the road.

Have booked my fuel tanker to follow to stoneleigh and back

Guest alfaGTA

I'm using mine everyday now for commuting, mx5 is out of action in the short term! According to one school boy this morning my car is "fresh"...... K'in right lad its "fresh"

Even after 1500 miles in the highlands it's parked on the drive with a cover on, mx5 in garage, VRS on other side of drive.

Guest Bobbers

Sorry Darren, it's the hot rod meet at the lea gate pub on Blackpool road just outside preston starts at 6pm till around 9 first Friday of the month . Good fun ! Big v8s get abused when there leaving