Insider Information

ibrooks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I was watching for that and heard on Farnborough airshow radio that he made a bit of a boo boo. Flew allteh way from the USA, did a pass over the WRONG airfiled (Blackbushe small light aircraft field!) then wne thome again!

Guest chris brown

Makes you wonder thro how many of the bombing runs to the gulf were off target no wonder they end up with "friendly fire" or blue on blue as they say

Guest Battery Bill

Chris

how many of the bombing runs to the gulf were off target

Having witnessed the Might of the American forces in the Gulf, seeing a constant flow of Jumbo's, Galaxys, Starlifters bringing in more Troops and equipment every day (Probably 10-15 each per day for a lot of days) And finding out that they only used an 8th of their capability in Gulf 1. :blink: I'm just glad we are on their side :lol: :lol:

Guest nomis

I'll own up to being BAE SYSTEMS (as we are supposed to call it), based at Farnborough - Still Building.

There is a Yellow Hood in the area, I know cos I was so surprised to see it that I bumped into the car in front of me whilst in a traffic Jam on route Farnborough to Frimley.