Stamford Round Table

Guest 2b cruising

I have my paperwork by email yesterday and will be there barring heavy downpours, don't need another reminder of how much Mo hates getting wet!!!

I applied for the runout but was rejected for that as it was oversubscribed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2b cruising

I did apply and register weeks ago but got an e-mail to say my application was unsuccessful. .

Hi Dave.

I git the same notice earlier in the year and was disappointed until I found out it was only the run out over subscribed and not the event.

Worth looking at the letter again maybe?

Yes, I've just heard back from the organisers and they pointed out that both Dave and Paul were ONLY rejected for the 'run out' and not the actual Show. Unfortunately both Dave and Paul have made other arrangements so I have asked the organisers if we can reallocate their slots.

Also it looks as though Richard (richard7) did not apply as a member of the Club so was not included in the 12 cars. So he can take one of the slots.

So the latest state of play is:

Attending: (Subject to weather :))

Me

Nigel (niDuncan)

Richard (richard7))

Pete Lee

Ken (2bcruisng)

Derek

Chris (tractor)

Chris Brown

Peter Ray (peter2b2002)

Mick (mowerman)

the others who registered were:

Paul Petch ('the spanner man' I assume)

Andy Church (anyone know his forum handle ?)

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Guest peter2b2002

I have 2 entry passes 1for my 2b which is sorned and 1 for my z3 so if any one wants my 2b pass let me know can't remember why I've been sent 2 passes

Peter2b

In fact the organisers are happy for us to keep the original 12 slots and just tell them who will be coming. So we don't have to fiddle it.

Now I know Peter and Chris are coming I am just waiting to hear from Paul and Andy Church (still don't know his forum name so haven't been able to contact him directly). After that I will offer the slots out,

Guest mower man

I tried to register for this some time ago but got half way through the form and the whole lot locked up I managed to get out but could not get access so it went off the list , may be next year :crazy: mick

Guest 2b cruising

Mower man.

Contract alanrichy, it looks like there are spare places so get your name on one quick.

Or just turn up. The way people are talking there will be spare room for you.

It might be an idea for the club to make a block booking for next years show. Apparently it is well worth it.