Piston

jaimo

Guest mower man

A good 2 .0 std will give 110 at the crank 95 ish at the wheels ,a good head job std valves but fairly agressive porting , cam change and what carbs you fancy any thing upto 150 perhaps 160 at the crank 135 at the wheels , head will cost 400£ up ,cam with correct springs etc 3/400 £ and carbs are what ever you want/can afford ,sounds a bit steep ?A zetec conversion does not stop at the engine, water rail , sump, clutch bits ,exhaust +++++ and tuning ?? .2k coversions are blowing in the wind for 135 std ?sorry its a no brainer to me . I ran a 2.1 [ 93.5 mm bore ] a Peter Burgess head , Newman cam,,Accuspark dissy and a 38 dgas it gave 144 at the crank , 125 at the wheels / up to 33 mpg if you want looney hp it costs Money and when can you use it my ops only mick awaiting incoming :crazy:

Guest 2b cruising

I started with a funny but thought it to rude on here so edited before people could read it.

How come we just can't completely erase our own notes on the forum? Might be useful.