Bluming Ford (Sorry Peugeot)

jaimo

Today pinky and perky changed clutch,fuel filter and injector leak off pipes on Ford fiesta 2010 mk7 1.4 tdci (Peugeot engine 1.4 hdi)

And all put back together towed off to get running usual after fuel filter.

Now when driving and hit 300rpm in 3rd gear the engine light comes on and won't rev until turn off and restart then after 300rpm in 3rd same again

Fault code is p010f basically map collerbrat or summit so disconnect map and light doesn't come on but low powerplug back in same fault

Disconnect iat heat intake sensor or summit and again light doesn't come on power still but down plug back in and light on again.

Is it one or other or is it air leak on a pipe or ismit inake manifold which was removed as needed to get to injector where goes on into seals

Well suppose another fault finding day tomorrow as its my mums work car and body had this before

Edited by jaimo

got in my Renault vivaro to got to work last night and the dash board lit up like a Christmas tree there was a alarm going as well and the LED display was telling me to call a mechanic so did the old switch off switch on again and it was fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PO10f is a MAF problem. under some conditions. I.E- heavy load and on acceleration.

In lay man terms the ECU is not calculating the correct air volume when taking into account air density and velocity

Check the sensor 100kPa at idle and 250kPa max under load. If the sensor is ok check the ducting.

Make sure this is the only engine code you are reading as some scanner will only pick up the PO10f

Also have a look at the grey/black multi plug on top of the gearbox next to the bell housing as these can play up and get water in them and put codes into the ECU.

Has a Fusion with codes saying the PCV was shot, turned out to be rust in the plug, clean out and a good spray with WD, code cleared problem sorted

Edited by chris n

Well mun took car out and came back with a big smile she was considering getting rid but now she says its smoother, quieter and quieter so she keeping it for now and with 96000 hard miles being driving instructed car that not bad pinky and perky job well done

• Like 1