Stamford Car Show 2016

alanrichey

It's that time of year again. Stamford Car Show on Sunday 28 August 10:00 onwards

Those of you that have registered should be receiving your joining instructions any time now, mine arrived this morning. It looks as though 12 of us have registered, and as such we have again been allocated a Club Stand. Same as last year, backing onto the river just by the entrance.

image_zpsccmnn5kt.jpg

As such there is no need to arrange an RV, you can arrive anytime you like. Just ignore the marshalls and turn hard left as you arrive on the field. I suggest we do the same as last year and have 2 rows of 6 cars. I will try and get there early an guard the spot. This year I have 2 Club banners so will use those to show our area.

Can you let me know who is going ? And if anyone has booked and is not going then please let me know ASAP so we can reallocate your booking reference. And we can run a Standby list for those who would like to go and haven't booked.

So far I have :

1. Me

2. Nigel & Helen

3. Mick & Stella

4. Paul & Sheena

5. Pete Lee

6. Richard

7. Dave

8. Andy

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Marilyn and I will not be able to go, a very good friend has a very big birthday that day.

Very good show last year, sorry to miss it.

I will email my pass to Alan for reallocation.

Guest Pauljordan

Hi Derek/ Al,

I did not book as was not sure about dates for work. I have now found out that I will be available to go.

Derek if you still have the pass I/ we Sheena and myself would be very grateful?

PJ

OK, heard back from the organisers that there are only 8 of us this year, the missing one is Andy Church who I recall from last year, doesn't read the forum much :)

They are also just producing the revised site map for 2016, so still not sure if we will be allocated a Club space. Watch this space.

Edited by alanrichey

Hi Alan, I will be attending the Stamford car show this year, I have my invitation and car number​ already printed and would love to join and be in the robin hood display if that is ok and there is enough room, I should arrive about 10am and will make my way over to you which if it was like last year, just a turn to the left and park up, look forward to meeting you all again and sorry for not letting you know earlier as I have just found my invitation code in my e-mails,

if you could just let me​ know if that is ok,

​Thanking you Andy