Sign in to follow this  
alantoon

NORTH EAST AREA meeting Wed, 27th March 7-30pm

All invited to attend the next meeting at the Church Mouse, Waldridge  Chester le Street DH23RJ . All welcome, it would be nice to see some of the old faces to catch up on what they have been up to, but new faces would be equally welcomed.

Good weather forcast (probably due to Allan R being on holiday in sunny Northumberland, don' worry Allan the wode will wash off eventually) So time to get those kits on the road and enjoy some driving

Don't worry Alan I brought a "forensic suit" with me to take care of strange men carrying pot's of Wode. Hope the sun shines for you all

and you get a good turnout. I will be thinking of you all.

Best regards

Wode less Allan

Hi Alan

I wont make it this time as my eye ops did not go too well and I am struggling with my vision big style, hope to get sorted before Stoneleigh, have a good night 

Harry

Hi Harry, sorry to hear you are still having eye problems, hope you get sorted soon and look forward to going down to Stoneleigh with you, I will let you know how the meeting went , Alan

Thanks to all that turned out last night, I thought I was going to be in for a lonely night, Enjoyed catching up with you all,  Alan