2.0l pinto engine tuning around Durham?

FarmerSpud

Hi all, I have a 2.0l pinto engine in my Robin Hood. I’ve fitted an r30 can, it had an r32 cam in before. I need to get it re tuned, it’s running twin 45s. Because it was tuned up to the old cam it’s running like a bag of spanners. Does anyone know of anyone around the Durham area that can tune it for me? I want to get it running right before I respray it ready for the good weather. 

Hi,  sorry to say this but twin 45's a just too big for a 2ltr Pinto, if anything they will reduce power--have a search on the forums for twin 45's you will find lots of useful advice, there are not many firms in the North East I would trust to tune them for you, I would recommend Bogg Brothers at Malton always found them very good.Look forward to seeing you out and about once the weather improves. Alan

Cheers Alan, I was always under the understanding that 45’s where the way to go? It had them on when I bought it. What would you recommend. Bogg brothers did my other car but as it’s not running right Malton is a long way from sedgefield. Yes hope to see you around. 
Luke