Jump to content
Danielle

COVID-19 event updates

Recommended Posts

Stilton run update

 

 

A decision to proceed or not in modified form will be made on April 7th

 

Ron Simpson BEM

Director & Secretary

Uppingham First

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 5:31 PM, Danielle said:

Stoneleigh TBC

See my post regarding Stoneleigh. Postponed to possibly last weekend in June. 

Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoneleigh Park Hotel contacted me to rearrange the dates of our booking to Saturday 27th June because the Kit Car Show dates had been changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leicester and EOSB left, with a maybe for Wales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...