Friar Tuck's In Hospital!

Guest bugsy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

News from Lesley late last night. Neal had become able to breathe on his own which was a real step forward, however he has now contracted MRSA. As Lesley said" When is this nightmare going to end"........ :(

She must be really tired from the hours spent at the hospital and commuting plus trying to hold a job down. Who said women were the weaker sex?

Hi All,

Received a Text from Lesley late last night and as Dredd says he has contracted MRSA, Les is at her wits end! It seems to be one step forward and two steps back.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that Les gets her Christmas Wish soon!

Bugsy & Liz

Guest Friar Tuck

7/12/04

Hi Guys......Lesley here

Good news spreads fast!!

I have just phoned the hospital and the sister has said that Neal has had a restless night, but probably because of them moving him. At least he's sleeping now.

I came home from Stoke late on Sunday eve needing to sleep in my own bed far away from student nurses late night parties!

Neal still has MRSA, no one can tell me how long he will battle with it, but he is on potent doses of anti biotics which they assure me will do the trick.

It's so good to see my big guy awake and moving all his limbs. I hope his other faculties return swiftly, too. I know it's going to be a long haul.

I'm so pleased I could post some good news to you all.....I feel we've found the light at the end of that billion mile tunnel!

Thanks for all your good wishes, there's nothing much I or anyone can do for Neal, but it's such a comfort to know you are all out there willing him to get better.

I look forward to meeting you all.........sigh....I guess it might be ME driving the Robin Hood( don't tell Neal yet!)

Lesley

Great to hear from you Les,

As you say, there is light at the end of the tunnel,

I wouldnt worry about the driving issue for the moment, the DVLA aren’t the most tactful of people, i had a good friend who has had a similar experience as Neal and they said something along the same lines, he now drives Double Decker busses for a living

Gve him our best wishes and he will soon be back reading these posts!

Bugsy :wub:

Guest Bob's Babe

big smiles all round. There will be lots of good cheer in the club now. :D :D :D

Let us know how he is getting on, though when all his bits start moving.....we don't need to know that bit ;)

Love to you both

Sue and Tim :wub: