Guest bugsy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Desperate indeed,

Although I've never met the Friar , he's one of us. Give him the stength to fight on, and the combined wishes of all the hoodies to pull him through this.

Definitely in our prayers.

This is really sad news, my heart goes out to Lesley, I feel very sad that there is nothing we can do, i just hope in my heart that he pulls through.

Neal and Lesley got married shortly after me and liz in 2003, i cant imagine how i would feel if i was in her position, if it was my other half in hospital.

I really dont know what else to say!

Good luck Friar, be a fighter and get through this mate! we are all behind you!

Bugsy

Guest Bob's Babe

Lesley, all our thoughts and best wishes are with you for as long as it takes to get the Friar back home with you!

if there is anything we can do just say

TIM and SUE :wub:

Guest paul thompson

It makes you realise just how fragile we are and how much we should appreciate every minute we have with the ones we love. I can only Imagine what Neal and Lesley are going through right now but wish them to know that I check every day to see if there is any news. Hopes and best wishes for a christmas together, there could be no better present I could think of at this time, if it were in my power to give you would have it!

As they say in Germany, I'm pressing my thumbs!

Paul

No further news yet, I can only assume that Lesley is staying at Stoke hospital and away from the computer. I hope that is the situation, the last Bugsy and I heard from Lesley was that she was at home grabbing some clothes to return to the hospital.

Guest Troy Halliday

Sorry to hear the bad news and sorry not to have seen it earlier.

My Dad got menangitus a good few years ago but made a quick recovery, it scared the living daylights out of us but he soon got back to his enoying self again ;)

All my best wishes

Troy

Guest Friar Tuck

Hi GUys

I've just dashed home for fresh clothes. Neal's still fighting, it seems he's got infections through out, what else can be thrown at him?

His lungs have been a concern, but the physios have been working on him 3x daily and they think he'll soon be ready to try to breathe on his own, trouble is they have to try it to see.....not enough o2 to his brain could be very bad news.....they're the professionals.......

thanks for all your good wishes

Lesley

Ps we've cancelled Christmas.......when Neal wakes up will be the best present I could ever have.