Guest mkeats02

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest salty_monk

How much rubbish does he have in storage... no wonder he wants out, probably no space left or paying for more space than he needs!! :)

Guest TerryBarry

Anyone know what the "Go" is based on - looks like it's got a tailgate as the screen.

Metro or Fiesta or What ??? :wacko:

Having brightened up the picture - That tailgate looks like a Sierra and it might have a Pinto lump

Edited by TerryBarry

Guest rhetorical-oracle

I believe that it did indeed use the tailgate from a Sierra as the windscreen. :blink:

No need for blowers to clear the screen there then, just hook up the element and away you go. Not sure how off-putting it would be trying to look through a windscreen with huge heating elements on it! :huh:

Guest chris brown
very tempted in lot 17
That has soon got to be the way to go type 9 boxes and rear ends are running out. Just think that with a 2000 Vtec lump to push it along. YES PLEASE

With regards to the "GO", I remember seeing it at a show a few years ago. It had a tubular chassis and used the Sierra as a donor, including the hatch as a windscreen. I seam to remember this was to use more of the donor to keep the purchase price down.

I seem to remember thinking at the time, it looked like to many short cuts, and no thought on design... Like it had been thrown together from miss matched parts :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Nicko

Guest stu205

prob age related

my brother in law rebuilds lambretas and some of the plates he finds are worth a fortune!! but there usualy untransferable not sure on the legals but thinkits someting to do with since the lamb has been off the road for 30 years during that time som upperclass 4x4 driver bought it for the school run car but when the bike is then rebuilt the log book has the origingal number on it so i think it gets put on the bike cold be wrong??

Guest timswait
Like it had been thrown together from miss matched parts

Doesn't that sum up the design process for any RH? :p

I remember seeing the Hustler when I went to pick up my kit, it was actually very well made, but it still looked like a wardrobe on wheels!

Guest craig cowley

any one actually put there money where there mouth is yet iam trying to judge the compitition :rolleyes:

i like the look of the mini mercs :D

sons go-cart needs new body but the old robin hood seats work a treat.

Guest TerryBarry

Just noted this on the Cars for Sale listing on the RH site

"Fantastic opportunity...Super Spec car as reported in Kit Car magazine in May 2005. Built by PC Luke Riddett and returned to us, the worst built Robin Hood we have seen in a long time, hence all brand new panels and fibre glass will also be supplied when sold the second time around. It has now been checked mechanically by our own technicians and is running. Sold with full warranty and documentation.

Guide Price: £8000 "

Unquote

Anyone going up next weekend ??

Also noted this wonder "Tranibago" - guide price £75

post-13-1116784631.jpg