Good Day At Brands Hatch

Guest Guy

LOL

Just how did this turn into a p$$$ing contest anyway?

As far as I know, Marc didn't laptime himself OR any other cars on saturday... he even says so on another forum, and had no idea what his laptimes were...

Marc probably hasnt seen this thread, and even if he had, probably wouldnt respond to it (he is more modest than some)...

Who is Duncan anyway, does he race? I assume he does if he can do 48's :blink: around Brands Indy... The fastest RGB championship laptime I have seen is circa 51 seconds... Mind you thats N/A Hayabusa... Which I guess is your point...

:D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Busa Rush

duncan cowper try a google search

he did the CCC sprint championship and won all 14 rounds ...

also has done a 45s dead round angelsey anyone who knows anything about sprinting will know him.... :D

i wondered the same thing,

duncan cowper is a former employee and ambassador of dax. he owns a 4 wheel drive hyabusa turbo engined Rush which i think used to hold the 1-100-0 record before the tima at some point. pi$$ing contests are a bit daft, but you really have to be trying to compare like to like even if they hypothetical ones, and this isnt really.

first theres the four wheel drive thing, then theres the fact that a busa turbo engine conversion comes in at around £5000 (and thats for a modest 340BHP job, rather than the 380 that duncan has) so it seems theres a large money gap, as i recall the MNR is about 9K factory built and on the road isnt it?

duncans car looks awsome, but in a different bracket to a standard race MNR i'd think.

Guest Busa Rush
I was in the car for the final session of the day when Marc was overtaking the other "faster" cars round the outside at clearways, druids, inside at graham hill and any route he chose at surtees...

The car was awesome and he is an awesome driver (and I have a full motor race licence so I know what is good and bad)...

http://www.btccpages.com/driv/nordonmarc.php

Most of them did him back down the straight (the hayabusa engined cars, v8's and other all power no handling machines) the only car that passed mark that we never passed back was some mid engined silver thing... have no idea what it was...

B)

think that was the little R1 powered global and he saw that off too at one point he was telling me...

graham hathaway's car that is i think you will find like a baby radical

:)

duncan cowper    try a google search

he did the CCC sprint championship and won all 14 rounds ...

also has done a 45s dead round angelsey  anyone who knows anything about sprinting will know him....  :D

Cool

Cant find much info straight off (and am not that bothered) as I have no reason whatsoever to doubt you are telling the truth...

If he made 6th in TOTB and class winner in RWD handling, then it must be a pretty quick car... (and Driver)

Looks like I am gonna need to do a good job with my 350bhp Cossie Powered MNR to make TOTB... ;)

A Busa turbo is amazingly expensive... Place near me does the conversions, and its very very expensive horsepower, you are paying purely for the (power to)weight saving really..

The £14,000 Hayabusa 1900cc is even more cash... then you can add another £3000 for a supercharger... The hayabusa is about the first engine I have seen that exceeds the Cosworth in how much money you can throw at it for performance...

However, having seen how fragile a 500bhp cossie can be, big power Busa's must be rediculously fragile...

:ph34r:

Tim....

please,

please

please

please

please

please

please.......

pull the plug on this.....

I cant be the only one whos had enough.

I DONT CARE WHOS FASTEST/QUICKEST/CORNERINGEST/LOUDEST/EGOTIST.

If anyone else cares, just read the results, and smile to yourself if you or your chosen favourite is near the top

AND GET ON WITH BEING A HOODY, SMILING & ENJOYING YOURSELF WITHOUT

SLAGGING OFF ANYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS.

Thank you & good night,

Bob.

Tim....

blah blah blah

Thank you & good night,

Bob.

YAY

the thread is now complete....

It has its token "close this thread" request

;)

Its just banter... nobody here is gonna nut each other...

90% of all communication is not in the words its in the body language and tonality which you lose on a forum...

If your not interested in the banter don't read it... we arent about to kill each other over this...

:boohoo:

Guest paul mercer

I guess you're all lucky that i wasn't there, as i'd have sorted the wheat from the chaff!!!!

The best driver, the best car, the most power, the stiffest chassis, the most aerodynamic etc etc etc.:-)

shame i couldn't have been there with you guys and gals

Paul