Hoodies Wanted For Itv Feature

Guest rizla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter2b2002

Hi , it looks like there are 3 of us coming from the Thames group, meeting at the Big Mac near Dunstable on the A5 @ 10.15

see you at the Geoge5

peter2b

Guest coopsuk

Hi,

Is this still an all welcome affair?

If so I will travel up from Farnham in the morning!

Is there any meet up points arranged if so where and what time?

Cheers

Aaron

Guest the bear

The more the better. We had 26 cars last month with 4 of us regulars missing. The pub does a pretty fair carvery lunch. PM me if you need directions I will give you my mobile number.

Basically A1(m) north take Junction 9 exit and take the 3rd exit towards A505 and Baldock through a bit of roadworks and the pub is on the right just after the 40 mph sign.

Guest micky bigthumbs

Failed Mot and cant get a retest untill monday..was tempted to just go but better safe than sorry ..... .hope you all have a really good day ...and post some pics

Mick

:wub: as im sure jonh and helen will agree,a BIG thankx to all that turned out,mike(the director) was very impressed with it all and made a point of talking to most there

id like to thank those that traveled up with me and the camera crew from essex,thanx guys :wub:

and ive just watched the footage and its very impressive i must say(people will start thinking we are a profesional club now)

lots of in car camera footage done on the way home,some from angles you would think are impossible :wacko:

:wub: once again thanx everyone,you made me feel proud to be a rhocar member :wub: