Calender Photos Please

stevedohc2b

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swan... sorry about that ...thought it was the one that came up when i clickt on the link. -_- ....my appaulages... :rolleyes: yes very good pic... :)

bill. are you shareing the same reg. doc. as john and just tippexing out the bottom of the 2 :D :p

Right... here goes

The calendar is going to be A3. The design will follow my early example of one large pic (show case) and three thumbnails.

Group shots will be considered for the showcase if they fit into the design. My main reason for having a large image is to show how well built and finished these cars are.

The smaller thumbs could contain group shots too.

Me & Steve will be selecting the pictures for the calendar and you won't know whose going in it until you buy a copy of it ready for the new year.

To try and get as many of you in it as possible we have added an extra two pages to the calendar, each page will contain 32 6x4cm thumbnails, so, in total, if my calculations are correct, we will have a calendar with 112 different cars (not including any group shots we use) plus... oh yes, there's more... the cover will feature the best group shot we receive. So make the most of your area meets, Donnington, days out etc and get snapping!! As Steve mentioned earlier, make sure your cameras are set on their highest settings.

DEADLINE for photos is the end of the month (Oct). So get out and take some stunning pics of your car (with a nice background)

Red 7's pic next to the plane is a good example of angle, background, distance from the car but any picture will be considered as long as the WHOLE car is in the shot (like Alan's in the mock up)

We will let you know how to order your copy shortly.

Hope I've made sense

Will

Boys please email Hi res pics to me I can not use the pics posted on here as they are to small Pics to robinhood.calender@ntlworld.com Thanks get out this weekend with the Cars and Camers. Keep them comming I have broard band. Please can you name file where and whos car and by.

Ie : donnington show 2004 by exmodave

10 a day so far.

Thanks

Stephen

Guest johnboymac

any of the (central) scottish hoods up for a picture with the forth bridges as a backdrop? (or bill if he fancies the trip north....) - we could arrange a meet if anyones interested.

J