Trim

gomatthome

i dont know where you are in the UK but theres a great shop up the road from me here at work. (near east midlands airport) they sell all sorts of fabric and leathers. the family that owns the shop also owns a very exclusive furniture business and the shop sells off all the old material. i got the suede for the door cards for about 4 quid. they also sell leather off cuts and brand new full skins. I can get you the number if your interested? they were pretty cheap from what i remember.

Paul

Guest Petemate

I can fully recommend Coachtrimming Supplies, at Unit 6, Saxon Way, Chelmsey Wood near Brum. Their foam-backed vynil is only about £9 per metre, 54" widw, and did a great job on my dash and boot top panels. They also do nice friction hinges; Big Jim used them on his side deflectors. I can't find my catalogue, but I think their tel no is on the NW Hoodies site.

HTH

Pete

If you have a John Lewis Department store near you, they do decent leathercloth. I've used a few metres on arm-rests, and a fabricated boot arrangement, with no problem at all. A bonus with JL is that they are open on Sundays.

Cheers

Mike G