will

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest micky bigthumbs

i might be very emotional at this time but if the callender is going to be yearly it might be nice to footnote that proceeds go to

Rainbows childrens hospice and Megans special needs school,

I think the hospice would be a fitting place to send the donation especially as it has such a strong link to one of our members. In my force, each year the chief nominates a charity and anything fundraising events contribute towards that one charity for that year. This way we can make a real difference. Perhaps Rhocar could select a new charity each year and we could hold raffles etc at each of the shows and perhaps a calender each year to raise significant sums of money that can make a difference.

Just a thought.

Guest Battery Bill

Derek

How about appraoching RHSC to come into partnership with us to match the donation

I have sent them an email suggesting this partnership so lets wait and see, it would be nice to see

Bill

Guest chris brown
Rainbows childrens hospice and Megans special needs school,
Gets my vote also.

How about bumping up the cost of the calendar, seeing as the profits are going to a good cause??
I tend to agree but don’t get too carried away as it may put some people off as I know a lot of us do already support various charities – well being Hoodies we would wouldn’t we.

Guest Tim Norman

If we sell all 500 then the profits will be over £1500. If anybody wants to increase the price they want to pay for the calendar then this will be even greater.

I will do as Bill did and approach RHSC with the likely size of the donation to see if they will match it.