will

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest docter fox

I think I agree with Micky, I think my vote would go to Geraldo, I know it's not a life threatening issue but I can't imagine how gutted he would have been.

although I'll be happy with wherever the money is decided to go (even the "finally get some good tyres for James" fund :lol: )

Guest Battery Bill

Mickey

I feel we could give some help to our own no matter how small

I agree thats why I suggest the "National Autistic Society"

I think Individuals helping out Geraldo is more meaningful than the club sending money, after all it would not be the whole club paying into it only 500 but the whole club would get the credit. <_< <_<

The donation to the Tsunami was from the "whole club" and the "whole club" deserve the credit for that

My Opinion :D :D

Guest captn Pugwash

As a crew member of a self funded non RNLII lifeboat statioin currently trying to raise £120,000 to buy a new lifeboat to replace the current one which is over ten years of age,and has saved over 60 lives, I would like to suggest a donation to Southport Offshore rescue trust who runs the Southport Lifeboat. We have'nt even get any running water or toilet facilities.

Captn pugwash

I agree with the nomination for the BHF, but as a matter of principle, I think club members money should only go to registered charities and that the cash is not too thinly split to make it virtually meaningless. So perhaps a poll could be set up from nominations submitted for members to vote on?

British Heart Foundation for me, My Daughter had 2 major ops at 12 days old and a full corrective open heart by Sir Magdi Yakoub at 3 1/2, now 15 and going strong, just has a heartbeat like a V5 golf, scares the GP's half to death if they hav'nt read her notes.

Guest johnboymac

I know there have been a number of great suggestions so far but one other suggestion - since this is getting towards christmas\winter another very worthwhile cause is shelter or a similar homeless charity.

J