Oh Yes. Another Shrewsbury Pass!

enforcer

Pic says it all folks!

Car sailed through the re-test - managed a speedo reading of 35mph at 35mph! :unsure:

Everything else was just fine - the mass of documents I put together to prove the suitability of the fuel tube did the trick. I will find out how to post this as a reference document on the site in case anyone else gets pulled up on this.

Stuart, I know you'll read this ... thanks a lot mate ... never have enough tea spots in my game!

Micky - you were absolutely right .... it was a VERY long route home in the sunshine. Stopped off at DVLA though. First appointment I could get for a BUI was for Feb 28th at 2:30 pm. And I've got to go back to the SVA centre AGAIN just for the DVLA person to count the number of wheels and look at the chassis plate.

(Whatever it takes ... bring it on!!) :lol: Cheers Folks!!! B)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhetorical-oracle

Congrats Richard, soon be on the road now.

Any info on the fuel pipes might well prove useful. Hopefully my Superspec should be ready for SVA soon, and it uses RH's plastic pipes!

Phill.

Well done! :D

The fuel pipe I bought from my local motor factor has 'suitable for injection' stamped all the way down it! Surly RH would supply something like this to save any ambiguity at SVA time. On there WWW site they do say they want to help the builder get through the SVA.

Guest Andy Rathbone

well done, its harder to get the grin off your face than deal with the DVLA, HA HA HA promis(fingers crossed behind back)

now all you have to do is sort the DVLA, So they can stand there and fill in your V55/5 infront of you :gdit: and require your help to do that numpties.!

oh yes and dont forget the highway robbery that is you first tax disc and initial registration fee, DVLA more like Dick Turpin. I hope they dont make you trailer yours to the DVLA now it has a certificate to say its safe to use, unlike when you took it to your first sva? Are these people on drugs ? if not i'm sure some of them should be.

enjoy the sun this weekend the weather looks bad on monday, watch out for the icey bits! ;) when the grin had worn off its time to get it out again :D