Barkston Heath

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest docter fox

excuses excuses :rolleyes:

but the chicanes did seem tighter this time with the barrels rather than the cones which broke my arch last time, are these barrels a bit softer? :wub:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

just uploaded a vid of my first lap in pete's megablade (if thats ok pete? :lol: ) it was about 55-56 seconds and the camera batteries only lasted half a lap longer

my cameraman skills leave a lot to be desired as usual :rolleyes: and I think a mic that you can put somewhere out of the wind would be a good thing :)

first lap with megablade 14mb

Just admit it Front Wheel Drive is better !! :p

There is no doubt slicks will give you a couple of seconds advantage but the tyres I was using were very old and well past their best - I had already done 120 miles round Brands Hatch, 100 miles at Hullavington and 2 days at Barkston with them so they were pretty much shot. Not only that the track got pretty greasy at times with the odd splatter of rain.

The Firefox may not look that good (Tim suggested it has the styling of a shopping trolley) but is is bloody fast and so easy to drive quickly.

I am sure you will all be pleased to know that I have a nice new fresh set ready for July !! :D :D

Richard

Another good bit of fun was had despite the weather.

Just managed to work out how to get videos onto the computer and following James link where to host them.

Must get some better videoing skills, and a proper bracket to put the video on not just jammed under the passenger headrest.

I've uploaded 1 lap and a bit where I went a bit sideways on the last bend

HERE

Les

Guest megablade
Just admit it Front Wheel Drive is better !! :p

Front wheels are for steering, rear wheels are for driving, anything else is for shopping :lol: :lol: :lol:

What power / weight are you at now richard?

I'm not worried, using the FIA scoring system I have a first and two seconds which equates to 26 points in the Rhocar Barkston Championship 2005-2007 (Which I have just invented :p )

How many points for the rest of you? :wacko:

and a proper bracket to put the video on not just jammed under the passenger headrest.

i have a proper bracket but my camera was playing up ;(