Newark Show

Guest nightracer35

Guest Ian & Carole

You are looking for a demon that does not exist.

Come in your kit on your own on Friday with your tent and apart from the beeryou will have to buy its free

Ian J

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trevor 2B

So if I am at the gate on Friday evening with some guy in a hi-vis vest demanding £16 from me or 'you ain't coming in mate' you will pop along and settle up with the guy???? :D

Whichever......the show website doesn't give a very clear message..... :gdit:

Guest Ian & Carole

If it means that you will be there in your kit on Friday night

I will be at the gate and pay, but I won't have to .

You will be buying mee beer all weekend :D :D :D

We have done Newark now 3 times and never paid yet for car or driver but I have had to pay for Carole, the usual entry fee.

SEE YOU THERE?

Ian J

Guest Trevor 2B

Well if your paying....... :D

Was hoping to be along with one of the other Cidermen, but they are otherwise engaged. :(

Reckon we are about 75% on right now........so hopefully B) . Friday evening travel up, back Saturday night. :D

Guest Ian & Carole

Good now that I am paying ! :D :D :D

Nigel (Lonngborder) who has been here today , collecting his steel wheels, is travelling up on Friday and wants to travell with others. So will one of you contact him and arange a convoy? to Bristol and then pick up the west contry boys?

Look forward to meeting you all even if I am paying :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ian J

Guest Trevor 2B
Trevor

if you do decide to go why not pay your £15 to join the club then you can whinge officially. :D  :D  :D

Barry.

Remarks like this normally wind me up but in this case fair comment....I have been a lazy sod in this respect.....even had the form and cheq in my pocket at Stoneleigh but a blown head gasket on the 2B distracted me slightly....posted it yesterday to Tim.

Guest Bazwaz
Sorry to be a grumpy sod, but when will some show organisers realise that owners club displays make up a big part of the attraction their show and should be supported, not extorted!!! :

Trevor,

If you've posted your cheque,fair enough it's when people make statements like the one above before the've even bothered to join the the club it annoys me. See you at Newark and have a beer with me.

Barry.

:huh:

bit puzzled as to where the confusion has arisen :huh:

camping free

parking free

kit car drivers free entry

me and tracey are travelling down friday pm, me in the hood, tracey in support vehicle, van in tow(i dont do tent's, it took all of tracey's persuasion to get me in a van :lol: )

goto exhibitors entrance, i'm in hood get in for nowt, tracey will have to pay £16(2x£8),park up ,set up, crack open the red ;)

all in all £16 for two night's camping, entry to show, loads of hoodies brain's to pick ;) ,sounds like a deal to me, or is it that us northern monkey's are used to getting ripped :lol: or have i got it wrong(again :wacko: )

should be fun, anyone else travelling from north east?

see you all there

ek B)

Guest Bazwaz

Another thing i noticed was that when the show is open to the public the showground is covered by the road traffic act and all mini motorbikes, go peds etc are not allowed. It didn't seem to stop them at Stoneliegh.

Barry.

Nigel,

I'm travelling up on Friday from South Wales,

Let me Know the approx time I can meet up with you.

The services on the M5 just after the M50 joins it is good for me.

So will one of you contact him and arange a convoy? to Bristol and then pick up the west contry boys?

so where are the west country boys meeting then ?

Les