Newark Show

Guest nightracer35

Guest Trevor 2B

Who needs a soft top...... :D

Weather report appears OK....at the moment. :huh:

Emailed the organisers regarding the camping and/or admission charge and got a reply as follows......

"You need to go to the Exhibitors and kit Car Entrance. Camping is free, kit car drivers get in free. Only kit car drivers get in free everyone else arriving on Friday or Saturday to camp must pay for both days of the show. If they are only

staying at the show for the Saturday and they leave before the show starts on Sunday, paying customers can get a refund for Sunday on production of their camping ticket as they leave the showground.

Adults are £8 a day and Children (5-15) £3."

So I am climbing back in my box and closing the lid on that subject.... :ph34r: . However - had I just read the website I would have assumed that I would have to pay, as that is how it reads :gdit: .......and wonder if many other have done the same?

I may well be departing from Bristol rather than Taunton, so perhaps just meet up at Strensham at an agreed time......between 5 & 6pm? :huh:

I will also be travelling alone..... :boohoo:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest captn Pugwash

whose going from the north west on sunday...captn pugwash, captains lady and leaner will be leaving southport around 8am. anybody else going can join up.!

Guest Trevor 2B

Good news is the sun is out......well down here at least :D

Bad news - Mrs T2B reminded me I have the dentist first thing tomorrow.... :boohoo:

Guest crwoodford

For all those going to Newark, if anyone see's this young lady, please say hello to her from me as I cant make it this year :wub:

Hope you all have a great time :D

Regards

Col (Taunton)

post-13-1150377383.jpg