Newark Show

Guest nightracer35

Les. No problem. As you probably have to work for a living and I'm a retired old codger I can make anytime you suggest (assuming the car doesn't go titsup on the way).

So if you suggest a time I can go along with it.

STRENSHAM SERVICES at ? pm

Trevor 2b where are you?

'Bristol boys' where are you?

Col don't be such a wuss. Drive it!

Nigel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to get the wheels from Ian, found my way into deepest darkest Lincoln, up ********** Rd, right into ******* ave, first left into ****** rd. Then Ians road is a right.

Pulls into the drive in my (t)rusty white but suspicious looking wreck of a camper, beating on the door, neighbours curtains twitching, no one home. Phone him,

'Where are you mate? You said you'd be home at 1.00.'

'Where are you?'

'Parked in your drive'

'No your not'

Ian explains.

Doh!

Beats hasty retreat trying not to look like an opportunist burglar. More curtains twitching.

So Lincoln Council have only gone and named adjacent roads Whatsit Grove and Whatsit Cres.

Nigel

Guest paul091085
Hi,

Any of the Northamptonshire lot going ooop north to Newark. If so what day and do you fancy starting our own mini convoy?...... Jez

ill be travelling up the M1 from watford on friday evening, would be good to travel up with some people if anyone is going the same route or can meet people on the way

Trevor, if you can drill tap and screw some poppers to the screen top while a sewer in your life makes a square of almost any material (like the stuff they make tents out of) with reinforced edges You have a surrey. Evelet at the 2 back corners and poppers across the front, two bungees and your dry.

Where am I meeting you and Col on Friday?

Nigel