Be Warned

Guest Andy Badger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can apply to Surrey Police under the Freedom of Information Act (You can send them an email to their website). I am sure they would be happy to give you this information; it's 'good news' stuff. wink.gif

Thanks Richard........ that's another piece of legislation that the Government dumped on us without any notion of the cost of the industry we have to set up to administer it! :(

Guest salty_monk
unfortunately I come across these idiots on a regular basis, the newspaper lads around here all have death wishes, never have lights, ride anywhere, in any direction, and without looking at all. Same can be said for "the workers" ie. those that go to work on their bikes,

No accounting for dumb northerners now is there :p :lol: :lol:

Be careful you don't get shoehorned into the same mould eh... :rolleyes: :lol:

:wub:

Can we get this thread back on track and continue teasing Enforcer and Dredd.

(Stop grumbling about cyclists. We all have our least favourite road user. Cyclists should be shot, twice if they wear lycra. Taxi drivers are the knights of the road, not. White van man gives me the pip. Anyone who wears lycra should be shot. etc etc blah blah. This is like animal hates. Cats or dogs. Bipetuals are rare and not 1 in five as some would have it)

I'm off into town to get a plastic toy phone which I will clamp to my ear with my hands free set which I got for Christmas and every time I pass a police car I will mime an animated Italian style conversation with much arm waving. Apart from the risks of being locked up as being totaly off my trolley or crashing my brains out do you think I can get away with?

Nigel

(Stop grumbling about cyclists. We all have our least favourite road user. Cyclists should be shot, twice if they wear lycra. Taxi drivers are the knights of the road, not. White van man gives me the pip. Anyone who wears lycra should be shot. etc etc blah blah. This is like animal hates. Cats or dogs. Bipetuals are rare and not 1 in five as some would have it)

I'm off into town to get a plastic toy phone which I will clamp to my ear with my hands free set which I got for Christmas and every time I pass a police car I will mime an animated Italian style conversation with much arm waving. Apart from the risks of being locked up as being totaly off my trolley or crashing my brains out do you think I can get away with?

Nigel

Nigel,

Don't forget to wear the orange Lyca as you pedal down to the shops.............. 'cause you can't go down in the Hood as the petrol tank is spewing out it's contents isn't it???

Just to show that we cops don't mind the odd joke at our expense ..... enjoy: :wub: Actually I'm not that short in real life...

'A keen cyclist', apparently! :ph34r:

Ps Nigel, I've contacted colleagues at Plymouth already. An APB has gone out.

Guest Trevor 2B

:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you have to call Trumpton to release your arm from the bicycle....looks like it could have been nasty... :lol:

And did you tell the CSO she hadn't got a radio in her left hand..... :ph34r:

Col - I'd keep the car in the garage......think there may be an APB going out in Taunton for a Robin Hood shortly.... :rolleyes: