Coolman Radiator

Guest Gpayne

I got mine at the Lolocost van at the Stoneleigh show last year (or was it the year before, blimey !! have I been building for that long :o ) I think it was £70. The Stoneleigh show is on May 6th and 7th this year. Are Lolocost still going? :unsure:

Guest mastarforth

hi graham

You can buy them from the lolocost site, as I am contemplating changing the Cortina one I have fitted for one, if I have any over heating problems.

Hi Mike,

if Graham doesnt take you up I'll have it off you.

I'll be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday only, unfortunately.....I'm crewing for my brother at Stratford that weekend

see you there then bob

will hopefully be there with lafffin gas

Bob Tucker - it is yours then as Graham is definitely wanting something 2 cored. We hope to be there Sunday and Monday call me there on 07732357267 or before if you want to fix up a definite time and place.

atb

Mike

If anyone else has cooling isues we have a 4 row Westfield rad which is approx 16" wide and 17" deep excluding fitting flanges £55 to Stoneleigh!

Mitch it is yours - prob at Stoneleigh as Thursday is mybusiest day- my wife has a trip to Manchester /Liverpool but is averse to transporting car bits!

Rad is in great condition and will need seperate filler/ top up tank which might helpwith fitting it into position

atb

Mike

[Please place for sale ads in the correct place!]

Edited by Mat-d-Rat