Coming Soon To A Tv Screen Near You!

Big Jim

Yep, that was I...............

Opened an e-mail today from the press officer, he says that the big bosses in London have seen it, and are happy, however there is a point in it that I give a "cheeky answer to what is a cheeky question" but they are OK with it. so at least I might still be in a job tomorrow! ;)

Guest Ian & Carole

Just got in from work, yes I still attend for two days a week,

Sat watching "We have car on fire on the M62" in a deep voice :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Carole recorded it for me !

Finally trimmed beard :rolleyes:

Ian J

Guest chris brown

And they said he was a GOB but he came across as quite friendly even if his highlight was closing a motorway. BTW who did the trimming Jim? You almost looked presentable. :p

Guest Ian & Carole
And they said he was a GOB but he came across as quite friendly even if his highlight was closing a motorway. BTW who did the trimming Jim? You almost looked presentable. :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

All I can say is, Never again! a lot of what you saw was "edited" or "contrived" to say the least!!!

The bit were I said about closing a motorway, was made up of at least 3 different bits from a long conversation with him, he's cut it and edited it to suite.

Also the bit were it looks like I sent a patrol to split up 2 drivers, was nothing like that. what actually happened, was one of our patrol came across 2 drivers squaring up to each other after a very minor incident, with 1 driver accusing the other of threatening him with a "weapon" Hearing the radio call, I then phoned the police to get them to attend, and that was what you see me doing.

not only that, the 2 drivers that you see our guys separating, were not even in our patch, but down south FCC!!

So don't believe more than half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear!!!

You didnt realy think it was going tobe all has it was did you?, look at how they made Rizla look with there editing!!!!

you did sound very good Jim, shame the lancashire drawl was lost though

Mitch