Did You Enjoy The Sunshine?

Snapperpaul

Yes, but suffering now, did get a bit or rain later on though, but fortunatly we missed the rain but got the standing water, those rear arches are excellent at deflecting the water into the car!!!!

Mitch

Yes, but suffering now, did get a bit or rain later on though, but fortunatly we missed the rain but got the standing water, those rear arches are excellent at deflecting the water into the car!!!!

Mitch

I would like to point out to all and sundry, that this gentleman was the one who said "Nah! don't be a whimp!" when I suggested we stop to don our surry tops, after seeing that night had come early over Cheshire and Lancashire.

So we didn't stop! but kept on driving like stupid prats in a downpour.

I did however laugh out loud when I drove through a river of water across the M6 near J26, as it threw clouds of spray up all around just ready for Mitch to drive through as he was behind me!

:D :D :D

Was still a good day though!

it was fine Jim, only the sides got wet, but i did stop at Charnock services to put the surry on, was laughing when doing it. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

was suprised to see a car taking your old shortcut through the services though, thought they had closed that "shortcut".

Mitch