Passed The Sva

Guest Guy

Hi All,

I had my re-test yesterday and on the way up to Norwich I got stopped by the fuzz, " 'ellow 'ellow 'ellow, do you know that you do not 'ave a front number plate on your, erm, (looks at the car trying to work out what it is) er, vehicle" So I got out all the paperwork and showed them the appointment, they checked the tyres then let me carry on.

At the centre all was well and I got the MAC :D . I then drove to Peterborough DVLA and handed over all the gubbins. It looks like I'm going to get a Q plate because I can't prove that the chassis is new as I don't have a receipt for it and it's not from a recognised manufacturer.

Now I've got a bit more work to do and then I'll be on the road. I'm looking forward to coming to Newark :rolleyes:

THIS IS THE SPEED TEST

Wicked speed test. Just love it. Well done on SVA.

Pity DVLA are performing down to the level of the lowest employee, usually the office cat. I hate the way the government assumes dishonesty and insists you have to prove your honesty these days. Q is fine because it means visible smoke only. You didn't want a cat and fuel injection did you?

Well done. Looking forward to seeing the beast at Newark.

Nigel

yes I think you're right Nigel, I'd like a large screen for the protection and so that I could fit a roof but I do think that a couple of 'Brooklands' style single screens would be perfect. I'm going to have to make them of course.