Rh 2b Fibreglass Moulds For Sale

enforcer

Afternoon folks....

Just seen this on ebay - if these are a set of genuine moulds for the 2B fibreglass is this something that the club could invest in? If someone has the ability and equipment we could produce our own spares and hopefully ensure their availability for the future?

Something worth considering? ...

Rich

Moulds.jpg

2B Fibreglass moulds on ebay ...

Well spotted officer- I wouldn't want to be a tea leaf on your patch! I agree it would be a good idea for us to have these available to members. If a commercial organisation had them, we could be held to ransom for spare parts- these have got to be some of the first to get dinged in a prang. If a few of us chip in a bit each, it could be a way to get them? I appreciate that not all members have 2Bs, so would not benefit, and may feel they shouldn't contribute. It closes on Saturday, maybe needs a couple of committee to have a chinwag and canvas opinion/decide. Brian

Guest shaggy

How about a committee purchase out of funds? They shouldn't cost too much, and would be paid for the first time someone has a bump.

Sounds like a very worthy purchase.

Si

How about a committee purchase out of funds? They shouldn't cost too much, and would be paid for the first time someone has a bump.

Sounds like a very worthy purchase.

Sounds a good idea to me - but I have a 2B.......

Guest salty_monk

Not necessarily as any small company could be commissioned to build new moulds... one of our members could even build them. It's not rocket science.

Would be a good idea to have them but would require someone stepping up to the plate to manage & make them to order I would think....

Dan :)

Guest Jabberwocky

If we do bid then I suggest that the committee agree on a max bid that is not made public until after the sale....... Careless talk cost lives!!