Peterborough Show

philshelton

Thank you again to all who put the work in to arrange for all the shows, sort out bbq and bigtop etc . Love the new banner steve.

I found the show very enjoyable thanks to the company there. Hope this show carrys on and gets to its full potental.

The venue was very nice I hope the show will catch on as it is much better than say Donningtion.

A big thanks to Ian /carol for getting their Friday to set the big top and the food for the BBQ.

Thanks to Graham / Dan for showing their great cars off in the hall first to arrive and last to leave.

Nice to see some new faces and family's their having fun.

We had 4 new members join welcome to them.

Stephen

;)

we only went sunday but were pleasantly impressed

seemed like a good show with great potential

facillities seemed good, and public car parking and access road good

not in a muddy field miles from the show ent. a proper carpark

although i imagine this may change if show gets busier

great 1st event hope it goes from strength to strength

cheers

ek B)

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

Guest Bob's Babe

As said this was an excellent show....thanks to Ian and Carole for their fab work ;)

If the show stays I think it will get bigger and better each year, it will never get massive but will always be in a good place with excellent facilities and will become a great social, fun gatehring for Hoodies!

SUE :wub:

Good time.

Thanks Ian and Carol for your efforts.

It was worth the trip for the Hoodie people, as always.

Got home in the dry except for the last 5 miles ( put the hood on 15 miles out !!) , where the tropical storm had filled the roads and the drains. Played Submarine for a bit.

Must do that diff. and the wishbone bushes and the tank gauge ---

Graham and Dans cars looked great.

Graham B

Guest MartinP

Got to the site on Friday to find all the hard work done, so thanks to the early birds.

Had a thoroughly good weekend, looked learnt and listened, the kids enjoyed the change of scenery.

Sunday was definitely worth attending as there were some nice cars on show.

Just hope the organisers got enough positives out of the last day

Guest Ian & Carole

Sadly due to the high winds on Sunday morning whilst trying to take down the "big top" we suffered masive damage to the afore mentioned :huh:

Plastic windows blown out :o and to rub salt in the wound bent poles in the structure :mellow:

Hoping that Richard Hall @ GBS can mend the frame :rolleyes: and Carole and I can repair the windows.

Many many thanks to all who nearly took up hang gliding on Sunday morning for the efforts in salvaging what was left, too many to name and some not known but again many thanks.

Many thanks to everyone for making me & my son very welcome the weekend.

Looks like the show could be a winner if they can keep the wind down to a slight breeze next year :D

Robert insisted we fitted the screen as soon as we got home :unknw: cant think why?

Guest mower man

Hi just to add big thankyous all round ,had agood if DAMP day on saturday .I think the idea of the indoor stand was brill let s do it again when poss, thanks again to all MOWERMAN +STELLA

Sadly due to the high winds on Sunday morning whilst trying to take down the "big top" we suffered masive damage to the afore mentioned :huh:

Plastic windows blown out :o and to rub salt in the wound bent poles in the structure :mellow:

Hoping that Richard Hall @ GBS can mend the frame :rolleyes: and Carole and I can repair the windows.

Many many thanks to all who nearly took up hang gliding on Sunday morning for the efforts in salvaging what was left, too many to name and some not known but again many thanks.

Having just got back from camping for the week in Devon, we saw people giving up after 2 days of wind and rain, and just throwing tents in the bin to go home. If I could be bothered I probably could of easily salvaged a couple of gazebos from all the broken ones in the bin. Thankfully apart from a bit of leaking our tent survived! All I can say for the weather this summer, can be said in one word - Begins with S and ends in T with 4 letters!